COPYRIGHTS

All pictures here are taken and designed by Kaylana.
DO NOT take them away without permission. THANKS.

Sunday 9 March 2008

BRAND NEW / PINK FLOYD



He said you had set on me but you were not the sun...
So pray Little Kay...Love's just God on a good day and they say in Heaven there's no husbands and wivies but you're the apple of my eyes anyway...

That person who said i would go where you go ...And i once said i would go where you go..How beautiful that we are always beautiful....Climbing up to a mountain with strong wind and rain and weeds..We should have been very happy, shouldn't we? I was in his car..we passed by several sky-bridges with rock and pop music...I wouldn't be the last passanger..Can we just stay in that car forever?

Take me out tonight..save my life tonight..the ship of fools i am on will sink...A millstone around my neck today... BE MY BREATH...there is nothing i wouldn't give..



I recall several years ago how i fell in love with Rock n Roll...
Everything was mysterious that kept in the box of Pandora. I didn't know holding on was the other name of life before decided to keep away from all the dirtiness.

But now i realise there must be something could easily shake my belief no matter how strong i thought i was. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell.. Did they get you to trade your heros for ghosts? We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl..year after year...What have you found? The same old fears?



Suddenly I decide to go for the Tribution of Pink Floyd..forget that stupid lectures... It's nothing compared with my life...I don't even want that stupid degree. He asked what you wanted then...I don't know if anybody could really understand what i said about the spirit which exceeds all kinds of regular social forms. That love and freedom I want...Or I could say it is a sort of completely independence. But could we really be independent apart from any social forms? He said you could go to America..some people live by themselevs like that..definitely I will try to find them..

What i want is not exsiting at all. I can never find equality..fairness...truth and true love...I was naive..let me be naive then..leave me alone..



I believe there is no way to adore my heros except making them part of me.

4 comments:

MattBW said...

I have some Brand New now ;)

Kay said...

Yes you have:) And i've already added your link..Matt!
I am really stressful for the new photos...Need some time..

Nerv07 said...

Hi!

Thank you very much for the link! I'll add you too ;)

Now I'm triying to put a translator for English readers very soon :)

Cheers

Santi (Nerv07)

MattBW said...

Hey Kay, check out my new photos, Im getting better :)

Hows China? Hope you are well!